NY Cannabis Insider, introduced by Foley Hoag, will hold a expert cannabis industry convention from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m., May possibly 20, at the Crowne Plaza Lodge in Albany. A networking and cocktail reception will comply with.
NY Hashish Insider company-to-organization conferences aspect the very best and brightest business assumed leaders, sharing their expertise and knowledge on subject areas vital for these on the lookout to begin their cannabis ventures. NY Cannabis Insider allows attendees seize this unprecedented chance with the similar substantial-excellent hashish market dialogue as past digital conferences.
The agenda has been established for NY Hashish Insider’s complete-day skilled meeting on May possibly 20th. Attendees can expect to hear energetic and insightful conversations about the subsequent subject areas:
- A Deep Dive Into the Restrictions for Conditional Grownup Use Cannabis Licenses
- Impact of Leisure Adult-Use Laws on Clinical Marijuana Suppliers
- Get Began Now: Crafting a Successful Cannabis Organization Program
- Veterans & Cannabis in the Broader NYS Landscape
- Get Started out Now: Creating Brand & Marketing and advertising Foundations for Your Hashish Organization
- Knowing Legacy Industry Transition and Impact
NY Hashish Insider has curated leading New York Point out cannabis gurus to talk on this subjects, giving attendees with the insider details that only NY Hashish Insider can offer. Our roster of panelists involves:
- Ngiste Abebe, VP of General public Coverage at Columbia Care and President of the NY Healthcare Cannabis Business Association
- Wei Hu, Attorney and Founder of MRTA Regulation
- Charles Johnson, Attorney and Co-Founder of LeafSpotZ
- Jonathan Purow, Lawyer at Zuber Lawler and host of the Cannabis Past 7 days podcast
- Erica Edwards, Founder and Accountant at The Selection Grinder
- Paula Collins, Founder and Attorney at Law Business of Paula Collins
- Kaelan Castetter, Running Director of the Castetter Cannabis Team
- Meaghan Feenan, Attorney, Hashish Marketplace Crew Member at Harris Beach front
- Allison Kirchhofer, Owner and CFO of Accounting by Layout
- Sarah Stenuf, Founder and CEO of Ananda Farms and Veteran’s Ananda
- Lee Buttolph, Veteran and COO of Tap Root Fields
- Jeremy Jimenez, CEO and co-founder Truthful Pharm
- Katie Neer, Basic Counsel at Lantern
- Geoffrey Brown, Dispensary Pharmacist and Editor-in-Main of CannaBuff journal
- Timothy Mitchell, Affected individual advocate
- Cecilia Oyediran, Lawyer at Foley Hoag
- Tiffany Yarde, Co-Founder of SHOKi Bev
- Brittany Carbone, Conditional Cultivator Licensee and Founder of Tonic
- Gareth Charter, VP of Revenue at MassLive
- Joshua Alb, founder of Cannademix.
The conference will also incorporate a vendor truthful, that includes support associates built to assistance hashish business owners come across trusted organization partners to make out their organization team. Some of our suppliers contain Cannaspire, Cova and Hashish360. Seller house is even now offered. Remember to attain out to Lindsay Marlenga ([email protected]) for additional details.
Tickets for the all-day, in-human being meeting are $225 and include things like admission, a consume and appetizers through the pleased hour and networking session. Complimentary headshots will also be offered throughout the day and are bundled in the ticket rate. To buy your ticket, stop by https://www.cannabisinsiderevents.com/NYCImay2022. Minimal space is out there.
NY Cannabis Insider would not be possible devoid of our sponsors. Thank you to Foley Hoag (presenting sponsor), Harris Beach front, Cannabis360 and Beak & Skiff for their assist.
NY Hashish Insider’s mission is to offer credible, reputable, and timely marketplace information to the state’s hashish field. To more travel this mission, NY Cannabis Insider recently released a paid out subscription – offering in depth marketplace data for subscribers. Subscriptions are accessible here.