Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most impressive goods, submissions will be judged via an independent panel, and Digital Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a assortment of providers throughout the market and consist of:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide University Programme at Creativity Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Written content Promoting Professional at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Running Director United kingdom & Eire at RS Factors
- Mark Patrick, Complex Marketing Manager at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Improvement of 5G IoT Clever Linked Properties at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries soon after an in-depth dialogue and the greatest scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Digital Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s appealing to see that quite a few digital distributors have been selected as component of the judging panel, and I have cheekily questioned if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they signify or probable new strains for their small business. It will undoubtedly be intriguing to see which products they vote for, and we search forward to seeing the revolutionary solutions businesses put ahead.
The article Judges Introduced for Digital Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared 1st on Napier – B2B PR and Marketing and advertising Agency.