Two days immediately after shopping for the social media platform Twitter, Elon Musk claimed, “Let’s make Twitter utmost enjoyable!”
The comment arrived just after he Tweeted yesterday, “Next I’m shopping for Coca-Cola to set the cocaine back again in.” More than 3 million customers have favored the Tweet.
One posted a photo and wrote, “This is the 1st publicly marketed bottle of Coca-Cola in 1894 which contained 3.5 grams of cocaine. Convey it back again.”
The billionaire had also responded to a suggestion that he invest in McDonald’s “and resolve all of the ice cream equipment.”
Musk responded – “Listen, I just cannot do miracles Ok.”
Musk, CEO of Tesla and SpaceX, on Monday achieved a deal to purchase Twitter. Musk claimed “I hope that even my worst critics stay on Twitter, for the reason that that is what totally free speech means.”
- Study Extra: Elon Musk’s tweets clearly show what sort of Twitter operator he could be.
Because then Twitter people have prompt other organizations for him to get – including other social media platforms they want deleted.
A person responded, “Can you purchase Fox? I want another season of ‘Firefly.’”
Other concepts posed by Twitter consumers:
- “Buy Instagram and delete it.”
- “Buy YouTube to get back the dislike button.”
- “Buy TikTok and delete it.”
- “Can you just acquire Fb and delete it?”
- “Can you obtain YouTube? It’s as poor as Twitter. You really should purchase ESPN and make it about athletics yet again, also. Also, buying me a property would be amazing much too.”
- “Elon, you are far too poor to invest in Coca-Cola.”
Customers also advised he acquire whole nations which includes Indonesia, Greece, Nigeria, Tanzania, Zimbabwe and Sweden.
Musk replied, “Now I’m shopping for Australia to ultimately set the jail island no cost.”