PS Company Parks, Inc. (PSB) shares closed now at 1.9% underneath its 52 week large of $189.83, supplying the company a industry cap of $5B. The inventory is at this time up 1.5% calendar year-to-date, up 27.% over the previous 12 months, and up 79.7% around the earlier five several years. This 7 days, the Dow Jones Industrial Regular fell .9%, and the S&P 500 fell .2%.
- Trading volume this 7 days was 7.4% reduced than the 20-day average.
- Beta, a measure of the stock’s volatility relative to the over-all marketplace stands at .5.
- The Relative Strength Index (RSI) on the inventory was between 30 and 70.
- MACD, a craze-next momentum indicator, suggests a downward development.
- The inventory shut beneath its Bollinger band, indicating it might be oversold.
Marketplace Comparative Efficiency
- The firm’s share cost is the exact same as the S&P 500 Index , beats it on a 1-yr foundation, and lags it on a 5-calendar year basis
- The firm’s share price is the very same as the Dow Jones Industrial Ordinary , beats it on a 1-12 months basis, and beats it on a 5-12 months basis
- The firm share cost is the same as the general performance of its friends in the Financials market sector , beats it on a 1-calendar year basis, and beats it on a 5 year basis
For each Group Comparative Performance
- The company’s inventory selling price performance year-to-day lags the peer common by -52.6%
- The company’s stock price tag general performance above the past 12 months beats the peer normal by -286.9%
- The company’s value-to-earnings ratio, which relates a firm’s share price to its earnings per share, is -7288.9% greater than the regular peer.
This story was developed by the Kwhen Automatic Information Generator. For far more articles or blog posts like this, please pay a visit to us at finance.kwhen.com. Generate to [email protected] © 2020 Kwhen Inc.
The sights and opinions expressed herein are the sights and viewpoints of the creator and do not always reflect individuals of Nasdaq, Inc.